With a biochemistry education and more than 25 years of experience in market analysis, I am working as a strategic market researcher specializing in the food- and food ingredients industry. Areas of focus include trend analysis, competitive analysis, customer analysis and market sizing (the bottom-up approach), and support for strategic decision making. I previously worked at food ingredient companies where I gained expertise in sweeteners, texturizers, proteins, fruit ingredients, oils and fats, enzymes and nutritional ingredients like dietary fibers. These food ingredients have a wide application range resulting in broad expertise in many food areas including dairy, bakery, cereals, beverages, baby food etc.
- Bachelor Biochemistry at Hogeschool W. Brabant
- NIMA business to business marketing
- 3 years biochemical researcher at Gist-Brocades
- 12 years Marketing Analyst Food Ingredients at DSM
- 6 years Strategic Marketing Analyst at Cargill
- 4 years Business Development Manager at Sensus / Cosun
- 11 years Managing Director of Wouw Food Market Analysis